OUR COVID-19 POLICIES
We want you to know that our commitment to your safety is our top priority during these uncertain times. We have implemented new precautionary policies as a result. Here is what you can expect during your next visit to Lakewood Massotherapy:
Appointments will now require pre-payment with a credit card or a gift card. Gift cards can be purchased online.
We will not be accepting cash or checks as payment. You are welcome to add a gratuity to your credit card or leave cash for your therapist. Please keep in mind that since we are not accepting cash as payment for services, we will also not be able to give change for tips. Please plan accordingly
Our service menu has been temporarily limited to:
- hour long relaxation massages
- hour long deep tissue/therapeutic massages
- hour long lymphatic drainage massages
Clients are required to wear a mask; in some cases, you may be able to remove your mask while lying face down. If you do not have a mask, we would be happy to provide you with one for $3, which can be easily added to your service payment. The mask will be provided upon arrival (while you are outside) and you must wear a mask to be permitted to enter the building.
All staff are required to wear masks at all times.
When booking, we will be asking a few basic health questions, such as if you have certain symptoms related to COVID. Expect to be asked these basic questions again at the time of your arrival.
Please be aware of our new arrival procedures:
- Clients will be required to wait in their vehicles or outside of the building when they arrive; the front door will be locked.
- Clients must call the front desk upon arrival.
- A temperature check will be performed prior to entering the building.
- You will be asked the same basic health questions you were asked when booking the appointment.
- You may be asked to enter through our door on Madison Ave as opposed to the normal main entrance, depending on who your therapist is. You will be advised upon your arrival.
Please be aware that we currently will not be booking clients who:
- traveled internationally in the past two weeks
- are currently exposed to or were recently exposed to people with COVID
- show symptoms of COVID
If you are feeling unwell or are not sure if you should come to your appointment, please call us so we can advise you on what to do.
All clients must fill out a COVID waiver form online. You will not need to print this document.
We will be asking clients to complete their intake forms online, which are easily located on our Client Forms page here. Our front desk staff will be more than happy to guide you with this if you’re having issues. You will not need to print any forms.
Temporal temperature (forehead) checks will be performed on all staff, therapists, and clients before entering the building.
All clients must use hand sanitizer after entering the building.
Please be aware that our hours and therapist’s availability are temporarily altered to accommodate social distancing and heightened cleaning efforts.
Please refrain from gathering at the front desk or in the lobby. After your appointment, you can easily reschedule by calling the front desk as soon as you leave. Your therapist will also be able to reschedule you immediately after your appointment in your treatment room.
Thanks for your time and effort in cooperating with these new policies so we can all enjoy the many benefits of massage therapy.